Absentee Ballot Request (MOVE/UOCAVA)

No formal absentee ballot request form is required by the State of Wyoming for citizens who are registered voters in Wyoming. If you are unsure if you are still a registered voter in Wyoming, please contact your County Clerk. A voter may request an absentee ballot by contacting the County Clerk by phone, email, fax or mail. However, if you choose to use a form, this Absentee Ballot Request Form may be completed and emailed to the county clerk of the appropriate county.

Please note there is also a link to all Wyoming County Clerks' Offices.

Be sure to include the following information when requesting an absentee ballot:

  • Your full legal name;
  • Your date of birth or social security number;
  • Your Wyoming residential address; and
  • Your mail or email address.